This workshop is absolutely packed full of easy to learn mental strategies and practical help to re-gain your confidence at whatever level you ride, whether it’s general riding or competing. You will be shown how to ‘hard-wire’ those strategies in your mind so you always have them instantly!
Spaces will be limited on this event.
~ Struggle with the dreaded ‘what ifs’?
~ Feel nervous when hacking?
~ Are scared about the canter transition?
~ Find excuses not to ride?
~ Feel fearful when jumping in general?
~ Become worried about about specific jumps?
~ Feel nervous when competing?
~ Worry about the warm up arena?
This workshop will answer all your questions and help you to get out and start enjoying your riding and competing again!
• 9 Essential Strategies for Confidence
• Full Length Hypnotherapy Session
• Action Plan for Future Success
• Free Hypnosis CD
• Rider Information Pack – Information & exercises on the course
• Ongoing Support via CHR Confidence Club
Big discounts on Confidence CDs on the day!
£65 – Early bird discount UNTIL 1st August. (£70 from then).
Refreshments and cake will be provided.
Testimonials can be seen on www.confidenthorserider.co
Trainer – Amanda Kirtland-Page
• Confidence & Performance Coach with over 25 years experience.
• Accredited Clinical Hypnotherapist, Psychotherapist & Counsellor
• NLP Sports Practitioner
• The Confident Horse Rider Ltd. Running Clinics, Camps, Workshops & Talks in the UK and Ireland.
• Riding at BD Medium
• BD Trainee Judge
• Over 40 years working in the equine industry with top trainers, riders and horses in Singapore, Malaysia, Italy & the UK.
• Trained with Olympic 3 Day Event Rider, Bertie Hill.
• Previously ridden in the BD South West Home International Teams, the Inter Regional Teams & Inter County Teams
• Represented Singapore in the International Asian Games as part of the successful 3 Day Event Team in Bangkok and Singapore.
• Steeplechase and flat race amateur jockey in Singapore & Malaysia.
Amanda 07900 492 529
|Event Date||18-08-2019 9:30 am|
|Event End Date||18-08-2019 4:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||06-04-2019|
|Cut off date||16-08-2019|
|Location||Stinchcombe Village Hall, Glos|