1 Day Confidence Workshop – Unmounted
Cote Hill Riding Centre, Norburn Lane, Witton Gilbert, Durham, DH76TT
This workshop is absolutely packed full of easy to learn mental strategies and practical help to re-gain your confidence from grass roots level upwards. You will be shown fun ways to 'hard-wire' those mental strategies, so you have them instantly, when you most need them.
This workshop is also designed so you have a greater understanding of why we lose confidence and how we can make those crucial and positive changes at a deeper level, so our confidence grows each and every day, no matter what difficulties we face.
You will come away feeling understood, supported and with a new circle of friends, all who have ‘been there’ and are sharing this important step with you.
Here are a few of the issues many of our past riders have overcome:
~ Struggling with the dreaded ‘what ifs’.
~ Feel nervous when hacking.
~ Terrified about the canter transition.
~ Always trying to find excuses not to ride
~ Feeling a deep sense of dread when about to jump.
~ Feelings of depression & being ‘judged’ by others.
~ Petrified of the warm up arena.
~ Thinking ‘I’m not good enough’ for my horse.
These and many more thoughts can stop us from enjoying this wonderful sport. Let’s tackle your difficulties and help you start a new journey with your equine companion!
What is included:
• 9 Essential Strategies for Confidence
• Full Length Hypnotherapy Session (optional)
• Action Plan for Future Success
• Free Hypnosis CD
• Rider Information Pack - Information & exercises on the course
• Ongoing Support via CHR Confidence Club
Big discounts on Confidence CDs on the day!
Refreshments available throughout the day. Please bring your own lunch. This venue has a large fridge which you can use.
Testimonials can be seen on www.confidenthorserider.co.uk
Trainer - Amanda Kirtland-Page
• Confidence & Performance Coach with over 30 years experience working with riders.
• Accredited Clinical Hypnotherapist, Psychotherapist & Counsellor
• NLP Sports Practitioner
• The Confident Horse Rider Ltd. Running Clinics, Camps, Workshops & Talks in the UK and Ireland.
• Riding at BD Medium/Adv Med
• Over 40 years working in the equine industry with top trainers, riders and horses in Singapore, Malaysia, Italy & the UK.
• Trained with Olympic 3 Day Event Rider, Bertie Hill.
|Event Date||17-09-2022 9:30 am|
|Location||North East Rider Performance Centre|