*NEW* 3 Day Confidence Camp – Hartpury, GLOS
CONFIDENCE CAMP - 3 Days at £195
Friday, Saturday & Sunday, all focused on building confidence and overcoming riding fears. The emphasis is on having fun and learning new techniques in a relaxed and supportive atmosphere .
4 x mounted lessons in small groups (Fri/Sat/Sun - private fun sessions on Sunday)
Choice of options for camp:
* Flatwork (walk, trot only)
* Flatwork (all three paces)
* Improve your dressage scores
* Jumping - Lower and Higher
We will also include talks by other specialists, list to be confirmed!
Unmounted rider psychology sessions which are designed to build and enhance the quality and control of your confidence:
Mental stratergies for instant confidence,
Mindfulness for riders,
1 x Full hypnosis session (optional).
Secrets of dealing with the 'What If's'
Overcoming known fears a fun way,
Dealing with the unexpected
Planning and Mind Maps for motivation and progress.
Mounted sessions in small groups to cater for the needs of the individuals. Emphasis will be on integrating the confidence strategies and learning new riding skills. Support and help throughout.
One Lesson Friday afternoon,
Two lessons Saturday
'Fun' day on Sunday which includes all 1:1 ridden sessions plus one full length hypnotherapy/mindfulness session in the afternoon.
Specific stratergies for those attending. You will be sent a questionnaire prior to the camp.
* Private unmounted sessions available throughout the weekend. Individual work on your specific difficulties. (Confidence related or any other difficulties) £40
* Private mounted sessions available Friday morning £35
There is no accommodation included in this price. However, Harpury may have accommodation and there are many places nearby that offer B&B. Airbnb and Travelodge/Premier Inn. However, many riders do stay in their trailers/lorries.
There are showers and a restaurant with good meals.
• Confidence Coach,.
• Riding Instructor (with over 35 years experience).
• Accredited Hypnotherapist, Psychotherapist, Counsellor &
• NLP Coach, specialising on working with horse riders.
• Competitor riding at BD Medium level.
• Previously part of BD SW Home International teams, Inter-regional teams, inter-county teams.
• Ridden at National & International Level.
• Competed in the Asian Games as part of the Singapore 3 day event team, both in Singapore and the Phillipines.
• UK Level 3 Coaching Certificate. British Showjumping Coach since 2009 coaching riders of all ages and abilities. BHSAI with 15yrs experience.
• Coaching BSJA 5 star awards and Junior Academy.
• Former coach to The Royal Marines Saddle Club.
• Currently coaching riders at local, national and international level in BE, BD and BS.
• Competing in all three disciplines and up to 1.40m in BS.
• Has been on many winning teams representing Devon.
• Working with ‘problem’ and green horses.
• Producing quality competition horses for sale.
• Equine Specific First Aid.
Full payment now needs to be taken for this camp.
If you wish to pay by cheque, please contact me (text) 07900 492 529 or amanda@confidenthorserider
Cheques made out to:
The Confident Horse Rider Ltd
59 Lincoln Wood
VERY LIMITED SPACES
|August 4, 2017||to||August 6, 2017|
|9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|3 Day confidence camp||£195.00|
Single EPL Event Template